Surgical Pathologist – Las Vegas, Nevada
Quest Diagnostics is currently seeking AP/CP board-certified pathologists to join a well-respected collegial team of 14 pathologists covering 3 hospitals and a central laboratory in fabulous, Las Vegas, Nevada. This key position will be seated at the main lab of a hospital will work with a mix of cases that include: Breast, GYN and GI Pathology. Frozen sections should be expected. Both recently trained and experienced pathologists are encouraged to apply.
· Pathologists with 1 to 3 years of experience preferred
· Strong customer focus and understanding of laboratory operations
· Ability to communicate with high level decision makers in the organization
· Manageable slide loads, no grossing, no autopsy, weeklong call every 6 weeks, vacation by lottery, not seniority, Leadership and professional advancement opportunities.
· Las Vegas offers attractive, affordable real estate in a low cost of living state. World class restaurants, entertainment, shops, extensive outdoor activities that include hiking, biking and boating.
· Excellent and comprehensive compensation package with no state income tax and performance-based bonuses. Superb benefits including 401k with company contributions after one year. Relocation assistance will be provided.
· Board certification in Anatomic and Clinical Pathology and current unrestricted medical license to practice in the state of Nevada or eligibility for licensure.
INQUIRIES CAN BE DIRECTED TO:
Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner, Executive and Physician Talent
While we appreciate and value our staffing partners, we do not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies.Quest will not be responsible for paying agency fees for any individual as to whom an agency has sent an unsolicited resume.
Quest Diagnostics is an equal employment opportunity employer. Our policy is to recruit, hire and promote qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by state or local law. Quest Diagnostics observes minimum age requirements established by federal, state and/or local laws, and will ask an applicant for verification when deemed necessary.