Desktop Analyst, Field Services
Responsible for all tactical aspects of delivering Regional Field IT Support services for Business Units within a Region, as it relates to supporting laboratory operations.
Support Tier-2 Field IT support, voice communications, data networking, desktop, LIS/BIS equipment, imaging systems, facility systems, security administration, and asset management. Duties include:
• Troubleshoot and resolve all service center tickets routed to your Assignment Group
• Perform IMAC all systems as applicable
• Perform maintenance, patches, and updates to all systems in a timely manner
• Maintain up to date knowledge and skills related to changing technology and services provided by Field IT Support
• Provide clear, regular submissions of Management Reports and Metrics that document performance against SLA’s via standard products
• Contribute to team and Quest specific short, mid, and long term goals
• Assist in inventory management
• Assist in coordination of asset disposal for Quest Diagnostics Workstation machines and peripherals
• Ensure that the Quest Diagnostics Information Technology Asset Management policies are enforced at the Business Unit
• Provide service and training for external client applications including but not limited to Quest Diagnostics Quanum Suite of products, Auto receive, Bridge Support, Interface Support, PC operating systems (win & mac), Software Firewall and Astea
• Up to 80% daily Travel
• Valid driver’s license required
• On Call Coverage as needed
• May perform other duties as assigned
Physical and Mental Requirements:
Ability to routinely lift 40 lbs; walk long distances; stand and bend in tight spaces; drive short and long distances. maintain composure under pressure; adapts to change; ability to grasp information quickly.
Entry level understanding of skill area progressing to application of knowledge attained through education, certifications or other related experience such as on the job training
Solving problems, MS office programs, Problem Management, Time Management, Organizational Skills, proficiency in verbal and written communications, strong commitment to customer and employee satisfaction, ability to work with customers, both internal and external
Associates Degree (Preferred)
“I love working here because Quest has been my second family and second home. I've experienced a wholesome work environment, and good management.”- Quest Employee
- Lab Assistant - Histology - On Call Pompano Beach, Florida 05/29/2023
- Phlebotomist II (Part-Time) Leander, Texas 05/29/2023
- Phlebotomist I Bellaire, Texas 05/29/2023
No jobs have been viewed recently.
No jobs have been saved.
Quest Diagnostics is an equal employment opportunity employer. Our policy is to recruit, hire and promote qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by state or local law. Quest Diagnostics observes minimum age requirements established by federal, state and/or local laws, and will ask an applicant for verification when deemed necessary.