Medical Transport Specialist / Driver
Wood Dale, Illinois
At a glance
Talent, precision, and the ability to operate in a fast-paced, dynamic setting–that’s what it takes for our Transportation and Logistics team to deliver excellence. Working in this part of our business, you’ll maintain the highest standards in quality, compliance, and world-class performance in order to make sure clinical specimens reach their destination. And, as you’re making a meaningful difference in patients’ lives, we’ll follow suit–providing you with the training, development, and support you need to grow and thrive in your career.
“Quest offered a lot of room for growth and I just took advantage of the opportunities that were there in front of me.”- Marlon Nicholson, Logistics Leader
What makes a successful candidate? See if you have what it takes.
See how your career can grow
At Quest, we empower our employees to be their best selves. As a team member of an organization promoting a healthier world, you will be supported to grow a flourishing career through on-the-job training, professional development, and so much more. You could be the next person to make an impact here–it’s just a matter of showing up and putting in the work. Here is just one example of a career path you can take.
- Route Service Representative Route Service Representative
- RSR, Senior RSR, Senior
- RSR, Specialty RSR, Specialty
- RSR, Advanced RSR, Advanced
- RSR, Group Lead or Trainer RSR, Group Lead or Trainer
- Additional Advancement Opportunities Additional Advancement Opportunities
Medical Transport Specialist / Driver | Wood Dale, IL
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Rotational Weekends
**Proof of COVID-19 vaccination will be required – exemptions from vaccination requirement for medical and religious reasons will be considered if a conditional offer of employment is extended.
We will provide you a career with a leader in the healthcare industry, by offering a wide variety of opportunities, a diverse work environment, and a robust rewards package! We provide you the tools & support to learn, grow and advance in a healthcare/logistics operations career.
Quest Wants you!
- Do you want to make an impact in the Health of people in your community?
- Do you like to drive? (have you transported Biomed or Pharmaceuticals before)
- Are you tech savy? (have used handheld scanners, Smart Phone, Computers)
What we offer:
- Career with a Leader in the Diagnostics Laboratory industry
- Competitive Salary
- Annual merit increases and bonuses
- Career Advancement Potential
- Realistic Job Preview - Role of an RSR
- Day 1 Medical/Dental/Vision for FT
- 15 PTO days first year
- 401K matching
- Tuition Reimbursement for undergraduate and graduate programs for FT employees who work 30+ hours
- Training provided!
- Responsible for the safe, timely transportation of specimens, supplies, reports, equipment, and materials to the appropriate destination while protecting critical health information.
- Engage and develop relationships with customers and communicate client concerns to local leadership.
- Maintain effective, level of communication with Local Leadership, to report service impacting issues.
- Strong organizational skills Ability to follow company and department policies and procedures.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work in a fast-paced environment.
We’ve built a welcoming, inclusive workplace where people are inspired to learn, develop, and progress in their careers. There’s stability, so you can explore many career paths in one field. There’s flexibility, helping you to build a fulfilling life and rewarding career. There’s training and development to align your work with your business success. No wonder there’s more to discover at Quest.Learn more
We’re committed to helping our people live a healthier lifestyle. One way we do this is by offering a comprehensive total rewards package, so you can take care of yourself and the ones you love. Find out how our benefits provide you with everything you need to thrive—now and in the future.
Medical, supplemental health, dental, and vision
From medical, dental, and vision coverage plans designed to meet your needs, to supplemental health plans for an additional layer of financial protection, you can rest assured that your health is high on our agenda.
Annual incentive plans
All eligible employees are invited to participate in our success in our annual incentive bonus plan payout.
You’re eligible to join the Quest Diagnostics 401(k) Plan on your date of hire. The company will match up to 5% of your annual salary.
- Lab Assistant - Histology - On Call Pompano Beach, Florida 05/29/2023
- Phlebotomist II (Part-Time) Leander, Texas 05/29/2023
- Phlebotomist I Bellaire, Texas 05/29/2023
No jobs have been viewed recently.
No jobs have been saved.
Quest Diagnostics is an equal employment opportunity employer. Our policy is to recruit, hire and promote qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by state or local law. Quest Diagnostics observes minimum age requirements established by federal, state and/or local laws, and will ask an applicant for verification when deemed necessary.