Health Systems Business Development Executive - National Role
Wood Dale, Illinois
At a glance
There are Sales roles. And then there are Sales roles with Quest. After all, this is a place where your sales skills will help make a difference to healthcare for millions. Working to grow and maintain our business with new and existing customers across General Diagnostics and a variety of specialty areas from Oncology to Women’s Health and Cardiology, your talents will make more impact. And, no matter what you’re working on, your professional development will benefit. With countless opportunities to reach your future career goals through mentorship, team collaboration, and in-depth training, we’ll help you find success at Quest.
“Being a Quest Account Executive, being able to sell those tests that are underutilized, but then eventually benefit the practice and benefit those patients, is always a great way to end your day, knowing that you’ve helped other people and you’ve helped your community.”- Christopher D’Andrade, Women’s Health Account Executive
What makes a successful candidate? See if you have what it takes.
See how your career can grow
As part of our supportive and collaborative team, you will be inspired to develop and achieve your career aspirations. From comprehensive learning opportunities to skill-building activities, we invest in you–personally and professionally. And as a sales professional, there’s no one-size-fits all approach to success–you can forge a rewarding career path in several different ways. Here is just one example of a career path you can take.
- Internal Account Management >Internal Account Management
- View Sales Account Executive Sales Account Executive
- Specialty Sales Specialty Sales
- Sales Leadership Sales Leadership
- Additional Advancement Opportunities Additional Advancement Opportunities
We Provide Solutions. Patients and Physicians rely on our diagnostic testing, information, and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with far reaching consequences, and require sensitivity, tact, and a clear dedication to service. It’s about providing clarity and hope.
Patients and Physicians rely on our diagnostic testing, information, and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with far reaching consequences, and require sensitivity, tact, and a clear dedication to service. It’s about providing clarity and hope.
As a Health Systems Business Development Executive you will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you can expand your skills and knowledge. You’ll have a role where you can act with professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can care about the work we do and the people we serve.
The Health Systems Business Development Executive will profitably grow revenue from new targeted health system accounts by building relationships with key decision-makers, developing comprehensive proposals and delivering value propositions that result in the award of new contracts. This is a remote individual contributor role with routine travel. Living in the central United States is preferred.
- Target and secure profitable health system reference laboratory business in line with the Company’s growth strategy by effectively targeting prospective new national health system accounts.
- Understand, promote and leverage the company’s enterprise products and service model offerings as part of the overall value proposition.
- Create in-depth prospect profiles, build relationships with decision-makers, understand client needs, develop and present proposals to secure new business.
- Provide overall support to new accounts to ensure health system clients receive highest level of service during their on-boarding phase; transition to account manager and ensure an effective service transition.
- Develop and execute strategic plans by bringing together the key people, processes and functions to deliver unique cross-business solutions for individual health system Engage with sales leaders, marketing and operations in developing market plans and value propositions for targeted health systems.
- Maintain a sufficient pipeline of opportunities to ensure a close rate that achieves the annual goal.
- Stay abreast of changes in the marketplace impacting customers. Maintain a working knowledge of the company’s differentiating products and those of the competitors.
Required Work Experience:
- Ten (10) years of successful sales experience in healthcare with B2B transactions preferred
- Track record demonstrating strong closing skills and revenue growth
- Comfort working in a matrixed environment
- Hunter mentality a must!
- Knowledge of reference laboratory business, tests and processes
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry, payors and regulations
- Understand general economics of B2B business transactions
- Relationships with national health systems
- Business Acumen
- Action Oriented
- Customer Focus
- Presentation Skills
- Interpersonal savvy
- Priority Setting
- Drive for Results
- Political Savvy
Bachelor’s Degree Required
We are proud to offer best-in-class benefits and programs to support employees and their families in living healthy, happy lives. Our pay and benefit plans have been designed to promote employee health in all respects – physical, financial, and developmental. Depending on whether it is a part-time or full-time position, some of the benefits offered may include:
- Medical/Prescription Drugs
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Supplemental Health Plans
- 401(k) Plan – Company match dollar-for-dollar up to 5%
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability buy-up
- Blueprint for Wellness
- Emotional Well-Being Resources
- Educational Assistance
- Paid time off / Health Time
- Variable Compensation Plans
- Sales Incentive Plans
We’ve built a welcoming, inclusive workplace where people are inspired to learn, develop, and progress in their careers. There’s stability, so you can explore many career paths in one field. There’s flexibility, helping you to build a fulfilling life and rewarding career. There’s training and development to align your work with your business success. No wonder there’s more to discover at Quest.Learn more
We’re committed to helping our people live a healthier lifestyle. One way we do this is by offering a comprehensive total rewards package, so you can take care of yourself and the ones you love. Find out how our benefits provide you with everything you need to thrive—now and in the future.
Medical, supplemental health, dental, and vision
From medical, dental, and vision coverage plans designed to meet your needs, to supplemental health plans for an additional layer of financial protection, you can rest assured that your health is high on our agenda.
You’re eligible to join the Quest Diagnostics 401(k) Plan on your date of hire. The company will match up to 5% of your annual salary.
Virtual work options
Quest Virtual Model allows eligible Quest employees to work either a hybrid schedule (two to three days from home per workweek), a near-site schedule (primarily from home with occasional work in a Quest office), or fully remote. Decisions are made on a case-by-case basis with the employee’s manager and HR Business Partner.
Sales incentive plan
Uncapped incentive and 9-month new hire tiered incentive guarantee. Incentive is paid out quarterly.
Comprehensive sales training program and educational assistance offerings.
- Lab Assistant - Histology - On Call Pompano Beach, Florida 05/29/2023
- Phlebotomist II (Part-Time) Leander, Texas 05/29/2023
- Phlebotomist I Bellaire, Texas 05/29/2023
No jobs have been viewed recently.
No jobs have been saved.
Quest Diagnostics is an equal employment opportunity employer. Our policy is to recruit, hire and promote qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by state or local law. Quest Diagnostics observes minimum age requirements established by federal, state and/or local laws, and will ask an applicant for verification when deemed necessary.