Team Lead, DevSecOps
The DevSecOps team leader is a technical hand-on leadership role focused on DevSecOps engineering practices and agile software delivery.
You will lead a team of DevOps Engineers and work with development teams, Agile coaches, product owner/Scrum master and will be accountable to implement DevSecOps practices in every stage of Software delivery.
- Lead application deployment in the cloud with Continuous integration and Continuous deployment by using DevSecOps tools and technologies.
- Responsible for development, management, and implementation of a CI/CD framework to make it easier for teams to build, configure and deploy software in AWS/Azure Cloud.
- Assist in transforming application to run on microservices application architectures.
- Lead the team of software developers and engineers to build cloud native application and DevSecOps standards.
- Implement cloud best practices for application deployments (CI/CD) and configuration management.
- Lead DevOps Code reviews, manage and maintain shared code repositories.
- Lead DevOps engineering practices to ensure standards are enforced across entire pipeline and code artifacts.
- Lead and direct cloud engineering resources to ensure timely delivery of services.
- Responsible for mentoring junior talent as well as directing technical staff through technical challenges, tasks, and projects.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners (Architecture, Security, Agile Coaches, Project team etc)
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including product owners, development, QA, and operations, to ensure smooth and successful release deployments.
- Own the delivery of an entire application migration by implementing DevSecOps practices.
- Collaborate with QE team to define test automation and architecture, best practices, framework, tools, and systems for the DevSecOps organization.
- Guiding investment in tools, processes and training as well as maintaining and improving existing deployment and infrastructure systems
- Utilize programming languages like Java, Python, Node JS, TypeScript, SQL, Ruby and Go, Container Orchestration services including Docker and Kubernetes, CM tools including Ansible and Terraform, and a variety of AWS/Azure tools and service
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- Master's Degree in Computer Science or related field of study (Preferred)
Required Work Experience:
- 10 years of professional experience in software development using cloud services.
- 8+ Agile software delivery
- Application development, Security, and cloud migration experience
- Software development using Java, .Net, Angular, React, Container platform
Preferred Work Experience:
- DevSecOps development and deployment using one of key CI/CD tools such as CircleCI, github actions, Gitlab or AzureDevOps
Serverless programming, API development, Kubernetes Services, Kubernetes security, Helm Charts, GitOps, AWS PaaS, IaaS, DBaaS, Cloud Native and microservice architecture, Expert in Gitlab CI/CD, expert in Terraform and Ansible. Experience with AWS lambda, python programming, AWS cloudwatch, SSM etc, Software development and Cloud Migration experience in AWS is must,
Kubernetes , Cloud Engineering, Cloud programming, Cloud IaaS, PaaS and DBaaS, Application Migration, Cloud Automation, Gitlab CI/CD. Java, Python, Ruby, PHP and NET, Agile methodologies.
AWS/Azure/ DevOps or Devloper Training
Agile/Scrum & Cloud Certifications Desired
While we appreciate and value our staffing partners, we do not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies.Quest will not be responsible for paying agency fees for any individual as to whom an agency has sent an unsolicited resume.
Quest Diagnostics is an equal employment opportunity employer. Our policy is to recruit, hire and promote qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by state or local law. Quest Diagnostics observes minimum age requirements established by federal, state and/or local laws, and will ask an applicant for verification when deemed necessary.