Sr. Learning Solutions Specialist (remote)
The Learning and Development Solutions team is focused on supporting a culture at Quest where all colleagues can develop, grow, and be successful in their current roles as well as build meaningful careers. The team fosters high quality learning and development experiences by setting and enforcing standards for quality learning solutions, managing EMPower Learn as our primary platform for learning, providing engaging learning content through EMPower, and supporting our community of learning professionals in their efforts to create effective learning experiences.
The Sr. Learning Solutions Specialist will play a key role in providing day-to-day consultation and support to content owners and system administrators on effective learning solutions that build critical knowledge, skills, and abilities, and drive positive business impact. This role will execute the LMS strategy and build organizational capability around its effective use by creating tools, authoring communications, facilitating meetings, and leading training sessions. The Sr. Specialist will also contribute to the design of learning solutions through the application of analysis, design, development, implementation, and evaluation (ADDIE) principles. The incumbent will also be accountable for developing strong working relationships, managing projects and processes, facilitating governance practices, and effectively communicating best practices and expectations.
- Execute the LMS strategy and consults to the organization on its effective use
- Acts as subject matter expert in using the LMS, including features, requirements, and administrative roles, partnering effectively with the HRIT system administration team
- Works with internal clients, building organizational capabilities to effectively use the LMS through tool development, communications, training support and 1-1 interactions
- Maintains responsibility for the organization of content and end-user experience of learning, including working with content owners to update and archive content, partner with external content providers, and design creative, custom interfaces for learners.
- Designs and manages the communications, reminders, and updates generated by the LMS to the organization
- Creates basic learning/marketing content using authoring tools such as Rise 360, Vyond, video creation and editing
- Engages in instructional design by effectively clarifying learning needs, developing potential solutions, and evaluating impact
- Provides LMS system management for key learning and leadership development programs
- Promotes and educates on the use of the Learn Mobile App
- Researches and implements enhanced methods for learning in the flow of work (e.g. Teams integration with LMS)
- Provides statistics on LMS use and creates maintains reporting dashboard
- Actively engages as a team member of the Organizational Effectiveness Center of Excellence, advancing programs and strategies to promote a healthy, engaged, inclusive, and productive workforce ready to meet Quest’s business goals
- Participate in special projects or other related job responsibilities, as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in adult education, instructional design, instructional technology, or related major
- Bachelor’s Degree in science, technical, or business-related fields with experience in instructional design or technology will be considered
- Certifications: Project Management and/or Instructions Design preferred
- 2-3 years Learning & Development and/or HR experience
Technology Proficiency Required:
- Experience with an LMS, including administrative functions
- Experience with courseware used to develop online education preferred
- Microsoft Suite: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Teams
- Adobe Acrobat Pro
While we appreciate and value our staffing partners, we do not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies.Quest will not be responsible for paying agency fees for any individual as to whom an agency has sent an unsolicited resume.
Quest Diagnostics is an equal employment opportunity employer. Our policy is to recruit, hire and promote qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by state or local law. Quest Diagnostics observes minimum age requirements established by federal, state and/or local laws, and will ask an applicant for verification when deemed necessary.