Executive Assistant Clinical Solutions
Executive Assistant - Secaucus, NJ - Monday to Friday
The Executive Assistant will be responsible for the coordination of activities and ensuring timely flow of information. The ideal candidate will handle details of a highly confidential and critical nature, and must function efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced professional environment. They will have a proven ability to independently manage multiple tasks and projects with competing priorities and deadlines, screen and prioritize communications and opportunities from external and internal sources, and the ability to organize and maintain administrative processes is essential to this position. The ideal candidate will be dynamic, high-energy, organized, and able to support cross-functional coordination in a fast pace environment and possess excellent judgment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned by Senior Management Team.
• Manage external contacts for SVP as well as 2-3 other senior leaders, proactively understanding who they are, which are priority contacts and keeping track of periodic communication needed for priority contacts.
• Maintain content on the sharepoint site for the team.
• Ability to anticipate the SVP as well as other senior leader needs and proactively bring together appropriate people and resources to support the executive in addressing issues.
• Manage the daily schedule the leaders, ensuring that they knows their schedule 24 hours in advance and keeping appointments and meetings on time or changing schedules when necessary
• Develop and maintain a system that alerts to upcoming deadlines on incoming requests or events.
• Manage travel arrangements and proactively coordinate the pre-planning of trips with various internal functions, including arranging appropriate travel, visas, agendas and necessary contacts, country information, marketing materials, and other necessary preparations.
• Understand organizational policies and procedures necessary to ensure appropriate decision-making protocols are followed.
• Handle confidential information in a professional and discreet manner.
• Ensure that various administrative tasks are done in an effective and efficient manner, including copying, reviewing outside mail, drafting correspondence, screening phone calls when requested, and maintaining executive files as needed.
• Anticipate the needs of the SVP as well as other senior leaders and act accordingly.
• Process and maintain expenses.
QUALIFICATIONS and REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
• Minimum 8-10 years or equivalent work-related experience supporting C-level Executives.
• Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information appropriately.
• Highly proficient in the following software programs: (Word, /Excel/PowerPoint, databases).
• Extensive experience in administrative preparation of board presentations.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to stay focused, efficient, and effective in managing multiple priorities.
• Professional demeanor and ability to defuse emotional situations in a calm manner.
• Strong interpersonal skills and good judgment.
• Proven ability to work independently to achieve accomplishments.
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and outside contacts.
• Mature, energetic with a ‘let’s roll up our sleeves’ attitude
• Proven ability to effectively collaborate with internal team, cross-functional team, and external parties in a rapidly growing environment
• Ability to provide after hour and flexible support a must.
“I love working here because Quest has been my second family and second home. I've experienced a wholesome work environment, and good management.”- Quest Employee
- Phlebotomist I Seattle, Washington 03/21/2023
- Phlebotomy Supervisor Freedom, California 03/21/2023
- Phlebotomist I Longview, Washington 03/21/2023
No jobs have been viewed recently.
No jobs have been saved.
Quest Diagnostics is an equal employment opportunity employer. Our policy is to recruit, hire and promote qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by state or local law. Quest Diagnostics observes minimum age requirements established by federal, state and/or local laws, and will ask an applicant for verification when deemed necessary.