Customer Service Representative I
Customer Service Representative I | Hybrid Position. Must be in reasonable driving distance to San Diego, CA
Monday to Friday
Answers and resolves telephone inquiries/requests initiated by customers or prospective customers in a prompt, accurate and courteous manner.
The base hourly wage range for this position is from $16.43 - $24.64. Salary offers are based on a wide range of factors including relevant skills, training, experience, education, and, where applicable, certifications obtained. Market and organizational factors are also considered. Successful candidates may be eligible to receive annual performance bonus compensation.
We are proud to offer best-in-class benefits and programs to support employees and their families in living healthy, happy lives. Our pay and benefit plans have been designed to promote employee health in all respects – physical, financial, and developmental. Depending on whether it is a part-time or full-time position, some of the benefits offered may include:
- Medical/Prescription Drugs
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Supplemental Health Plans
- 401(k) Plan – Company match dollar-for-dollar up to 5%
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability buy-up
- Blueprint for Wellness
- Emotional Well-Being Resources
- Educational Assistance
- Paid time off / Health Time
- Variable Compensation Plans
- Sales Incentive Plans
- Use proper telephone etiquette and all available resources to respond to incoming customer inquiries, requests and complaints competently and courteously.
- Troubleshoot inquiries and follow up with customers on issues that cannot be resolved immediately.
- Complete all required documentation associated with the handling of calls and maintain complete and accurate records.
- Report laboratory results to clients and patients using established protocols.
- Follow through in a timely manner to resolve all issues and concerns.
- Escalate issues as appropriate to keep supervisor informed of client concerns, problems or deviations from established procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned to meet the business needs or customer requirements. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities, but rather a general description of work performed by the position.
Required Work Experience:
Preferred Work Experience:
One (1) to two (2) years of customer service and/or related health care experience preferred. Previous medical or clinical laboratory background preferred.
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Sitting for long periods of time.
- Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands , and/or fingers. (Typing)
- Proper telephone etiquette to handle customer inquiries
- Basic knowledge of operating office equipment
- Understand the importance of Quality Service and how it is measured
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written) necessary to effectively interact with customers and co-workers
- Proficiency in basic computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Good listening skills
- Ability to maintain professional and tactful manner in stressful situations
- Ability to deal with client information in a confidential manner
High School Diploma or Equivalent(Required)
“I love working here because Quest has been my second family and second home. I've experienced a wholesome work environment, and good management.”- Quest Employee
- Phlebotomist II - Float Mill Valley, California 03/22/2023
- Phlebotomist II Springfield, Oregon 03/22/2023
- Phlebotomist II Bend, Oregon 03/22/2023
No jobs have been viewed recently.
No jobs have been saved.
Quest Diagnostics is an equal employment opportunity employer. Our policy is to recruit, hire and promote qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by state or local law. Quest Diagnostics observes minimum age requirements established by federal, state and/or local laws, and will ask an applicant for verification when deemed necessary.