Cardiometabolic Account Executive - San Diego/Palm Springs, CA
We Provide Solutions. Patients and Physicians rely on our diagnostic testing, information, and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with far reaching consequences, and require sensitivity, tact, and a clear dedication to service. It’s about providing clarity and hope.
Patients and Physicians rely on our diagnostic testing, information, and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with far reaching consequences, and require sensitivity, tact, and a clear dedication to service. It’s about providing clarity and hope.
As a Cardiometabolic Account Executive, you will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you can expand your skills and knowledge. You’ll have a role where you can act with professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can care about the work we do and the people we serve.
The Cardiometabolic Account Executive is responsible for closing new business in the specialized laboratory testing market. Cardiometabolic Account Executive’s have call point ownership of large specialty physician practices and specialty clinics. The Cardiometabolic teams work in close cooperation with Physician and Hospital Account Executives to support the collaborative selling model.
This is a field-based sales role covering San Diego/Palm Springs/Palm Desert, CA.
- Drive sales in assigned districts through up-selling of existing accounts, new lead generation, referrals and establishing relationships with prospective customers
- Target and close new specialty testing opportunities
- Responsible for working directly with assigned Account Executives in the assigned district
- Partner with and notify Hospital or Physician Account Managers of complex issues or when full-touch service is required
- Provide immediate support for less complex issues
- Provide subject matter expertise for associated specialty testing
- Maintain and pursue knowledge in associated specialist testing area
- Maintain a breadth of knowledge of all connectivity products (i.e. Quanum, e-orders, e-prescribe)
- Prepare and present proposals and bids
- Ensure compliance with company policies and government regulations
- Complete all administrative tasks thoroughly and promptly
Required Work Experience:
Five years of experience in sales or with account ownership. Hunter mentality a must!
- Knowledge of Healthcare Industry and general economics of business.
- Ability to develop and sustain strong customer relationships; strong planning and organizational skills
- Laboratory/Diagnostics sales experience preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Solid PC skills including Microsoft Software.
Bachelor’s Degree (Required)
The base salary range for this position is $85,000-$95,000, plus an uncapped sales incentive plan. Base salary offers are based on a wide range of factors including relevant skills, training, experience, education, and, where applicable, certifications obtained. Market and organizational factors are also considered.
We are proud to offer best-in-class benefits and programs to support employees and their families in living healthy, happy lives. Our pay and benefit plans have been designed to promote employee health in all respects – physical, financial, and developmental. Depending on whether it is a part-time or full-time position, some of the benefits offered may include:
- Medical/Prescription Drugs
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Supplemental Health Plans
- 401(k) Plan – Company match dollar-for-dollar up to 5%
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability buy-up
- Blueprint for Wellness
- Emotional Well-Being Resources
- Educational Assistance
- Paid time off / Health Time
- Variable Compensation Plans
- Sales Incentive Plans
“I love working here because Quest has been my second family and second home. I've experienced a wholesome work environment, and good management.”- Quest Employee
- Phlebotomist II - Float Mill Valley, California 03/22/2023
- Phlebotomist II Springfield, Oregon 03/22/2023
- Phlebotomist II Bend, Oregon 03/22/2023
No jobs have been viewed recently.
No jobs have been saved.
Quest Diagnostics is an equal employment opportunity employer. Our policy is to recruit, hire and promote qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by state or local law. Quest Diagnostics observes minimum age requirements established by federal, state and/or local laws, and will ask an applicant for verification when deemed necessary.