Supply Replenisher Associate I
Supply Replenisher Associate I - Pittsburgh, PA - Monday-Friday
This position supports the implementation of lean supply management principles within the BU Laboratory network including materials/supplies movement and replenishment to point of use in the laboratory. Performs cycle counts, and daily replenishment routines interacting with the laboratory staff and supply analysts to assure material availability.
- Execute standard business processes for managing material flow for all facility types in assigned Region including Laboratories, RRL, PSC, IOP etc.
- Participate in internal work teams in the continuous improvement of Supply replenishment processes focused on overall cost and cycle time reduction.
- Conducts regular physical inventory and cycle counts to assure the accuracy of on-hand inventories.
- Maintains visual management tools (e.g. Kanban) and mistake-proof initiatives (Labels with Photos)
Required Work Experience:
1-2 years experience in manufacturing/warehouse/inventory/Supply Chain.
Preferred Work Experience:
Physical and Mental Requirements:
Ability to lift 50 lbs.
Knowledge of inventory control systems desired.
- Must possess good verbal and written communication skills and have the ability to interact well with all levels of staff.
- Efficient planning, and organizing skills
- Good math skills required.
- Able to work effectively in a team environment.
- Proficiency in a variety of software such as Excel, Word, Visio, etc is highly desirable
High School Diploma or Equivalent(Required)
“I love working here because Quest has been my second family and second home. I've experienced a wholesome work environment, and good management.”- Quest Employee
- Lab Assistant - Histology - On Call Pompano Beach, Florida 05/29/2023
- Phlebotomist II (Part-Time) Leander, Texas 05/29/2023
- Phlebotomist I Bellaire, Texas 05/29/2023
No jobs have been viewed recently.
No jobs have been saved.
Quest Diagnostics is an equal employment opportunity employer. Our policy is to recruit, hire and promote qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by state or local law. Quest Diagnostics observes minimum age requirements established by federal, state and/or local laws, and will ask an applicant for verification when deemed necessary.