Physician Account Executive
At a glance
There are Sales roles. And then there are Sales roles with Quest. After all, this is a place where your sales skills will help make a difference to healthcare for millions. Working to grow and maintain our business with new and existing customers across General Diagnostics and a variety of specialty areas from Oncology to Women’s Health and Cardiology, your talents will make more impact. And, no matter what you’re working on, your professional development will benefit. With countless opportunities to reach your future career goals through mentorship, team collaboration, and in-depth training, we’ll help you find success at Quest.
“Being a Quest Account Executive, being able to sell those tests that are underutilized, but then eventually benefit the practice and benefit those patients, is always a great way to end your day, knowing that you’ve helped other people and you’ve helped your community.”- Christopher D’Andrade, Women’s Health Account Executive
What makes a successful candidate? See if you have what it takes.
See how your career can grow
As part of our supportive and collaborative team, you will be inspired to develop and achieve your career aspirations. From comprehensive learning opportunities to skill-building activities, we invest in you–personally and professionally. And as a sales professional, there’s no one-size-fits all approach to success–you can forge a rewarding career path in several different ways. Here is just one example of a career path you can take.
- Internal Account Management >Internal Account Management
- View Sales Account Executive Sales Account Executive
- Specialty Sales Specialty Sales
- Sales Leadership Sales Leadership
- Additional Advancement Opportunities Additional Advancement Opportunities
We Provide Solutions. Patients and Physicians rely on our diagnostic testing, information and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with far reaching consequences, and require sensitivity, tact and a clear dedication to service. It’s about providing clarity and hope.
In Sales, you will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you can expand your skills and knowledge. You’ll have a role where you can act with professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can care about the work we do and the people we serve.
At Quest, our Sales Teams are often the public face of our organization. As a result, we make every effort to support and develop their skills. Working across a strong customer base, you’ll find you have the flexibility and autonomy to structure your days while having the confidence that comes from promoting a well-recognized and trusted brand. With lots of opportunities for repeat business and referrals, we also offer outstanding support, plus great pay and benefits.
The Physician Account Executive is responsible for growing current business and targeting and securing profitable new business by building relationships, opening new business and driving new sales growth; the physician account executive has call point ownership of certain accounts.
The territory encompasses Sylmar to Arcadia, CA, including San Fernando, Sunland, Tujunga, Glendale, and Pasadena. A company car and gas card will be provided.
- Drive sales through pre-call planning, post-call analysis and consistent follow-up
- Target and secure new business
- Provide overall support and expertise to new & existing accounts
- Increase discretionary business through insurance access
- Partner with and notify Physician Account Manager on complex issues or when face-to-face or extensive service is required
- Provide immediate support for less complex issues
- Leverage all tools and resources (including data, sales portal, target lists; Marketing Department, Laboratory resources, and regional or national resources as needed)
- Maintain a breadth of knowledge of all connectivity products (i.e., Care 360, e-orders, e-prescribe, etc.)
- Prepare and present proposals and bids
- Ensure compliance with company polices and government regulations
- Complete all administrative tasks thoroughly and promptly
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Life Sciences.
- Ability to develop and sustain strong customer relationships; strong planning and organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Solid PC skill including Microsoft Software.
• 5+ years of experience in business-to-business sales or with account ownership
• Candidate must have residency in close proximity of territory.
• A valid driver’s license.
• A motor vehicle record in good standing.
The base salary range for this position is from $64,240 - $107,140,plus sales incentive plan. Salary offers are based on a wide range of factors including relevant skills, training, experience, education, and, where applicable, certifications obtained. Market and organizational factors are also considered.
Benefits Information: We are proud to offer best-in-class benefits and programs to support employees and their families in living healthy, happy lives. Our pay and benefit plans have been designed to promote employee health in all respects – physical, financial, and developmental. Depending on whether it is a part-time or full-time position, some of the benefits offered may include:
- Medical/Prescription Drugs
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Supplemental Health Plans
- 401(k) Plan – Company match dollar-for-dollar up to 5%
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability buy-up
- Blueprint for Wellness
- Emotional Well-Being Resources
- Educational Assistance
- Paid time off / Health Time
- Variable Compensation Plans
- Sales Incentive Plans
We’ve built a welcoming, inclusive workplace where people are inspired to learn, develop, and progress in their careers. There’s stability, so you can explore many career paths in one field. There’s flexibility, helping you to build a fulfilling life and rewarding career. There’s training and development to align your work with your business success. No wonder there’s more to discover at Quest.Learn more
We’re committed to helping our people live a healthier lifestyle. One way we do this is by offering a comprehensive total rewards package, so you can take care of yourself and the ones you love. Find out how our benefits provide you with everything you need to thrive—now and in the future.
Medical, supplemental health, dental, and vision
From medical, dental, and vision coverage plans designed to meet your needs, to supplemental health plans for an additional layer of financial protection, you can rest assured that your health is high on our agenda.
You’re eligible to join the Quest Diagnostics 401(k) Plan on your date of hire. The company will match up to 5% of your annual salary.
Virtual work options
Quest Virtual Model allows eligible Quest employees to work either a hybrid schedule (two to three days from home per workweek), a near-site schedule (primarily from home with occasional work in a Quest office), or fully remote. Decisions are made on a case-by-case basis with the employee’s manager and HR Business Partner.
Sales incentive plan
Uncapped incentive and 9-month new hire tiered incentive guarantee. Incentive is paid out quarterly.
Comprehensive sales training program and educational assistance offerings.
- Rep, PS I (Phleb) Oakland, California 05/29/2023
- Rep, PS I (Phleb) Fremont, California 05/29/2023
- Technologist, Medical II Yakima, Washington 05/29/2023
No jobs have been viewed recently.
No jobs have been saved.
Quest Diagnostics is an equal employment opportunity employer. Our policy is to recruit, hire and promote qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by state or local law. Quest Diagnostics observes minimum age requirements established by federal, state and/or local laws, and will ask an applicant for verification when deemed necessary.