Diagnostic Laboratory of Oklahoma- Oklahoma City, OK Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
Main Duties: The System Analyst will assist in the development, support and functionality roll out of Epic Beaker. Serves as the liaison for clinical end users in tailoring clinical workflows within the build of the applications to meet the needs of the organization.
- Participates in Epic Beaker application design and validation sessions
- Designs and implements future-state workflows in Epic. Analyzes needs and translates into system design.
- Designs, builds, and validates application to conform to desired workflows.
- Populates master tables and system files in accordance with established guidelines
- Tests in a structured manner and documents testing results.
- Follows established guidelines for system change control.
- Collaborates with trainers in the design and development of role-based training programs to support the workflows to be implemented.
- Training and support of end users
- Reviews and tests new builds and releases prior to implementing.
- Maintains knowledge of I.T. technology in systems design, systems implementation, communications, and computer software/hardware.
- Experience in managing the launch of multiple new systems, applications, and technologies with participation in every step of the lifecycle
- Ability to integrate diverse systems, processes, or procedures across different business units, and functions
- Has knowledge and/or experience in Epic applications
- Has knowledge and/or experience in laboratory testing
- Has knowledge in HL7 interface
- High School Diploma with a minimum of 1-2 years of relevant IT experience.
- Previous work experience with software and applications used in a healthcare setting
- General knowledge of financial and/or clinical practices and procedures as appropriate to the scope of work required.
- Epic Beaker CP certification is required and must be completed within 3 months of hire
- Must be willing to be on call
- Must be willing to travel for applicable certifications.
“I love working here because Quest has been my second family and second home. I've experienced a wholesome work environment, and good management.”- Quest Employee
- Phlebotomist II - Float Mill Valley, California 03/22/2023
- Phlebotomist II Springfield, Oregon 03/22/2023
- Phlebotomist II Bend, Oregon 03/22/2023
No jobs have been viewed recently.
No jobs have been saved.
Quest Diagnostics is an equal employment opportunity employer. Our policy is to recruit, hire and promote qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by state or local law. Quest Diagnostics observes minimum age requirements established by federal, state and/or local laws, and will ask an applicant for verification when deemed necessary.