Night Shift Specimen Prep Tech I
Diagnostic Laboratory of Oklahoma- Oklahoma City, OK Monday-Friday 9pm-5:30am
*$1500 Sign-On Bonus Available for this position*
Main Duties: Key Data from requisitions into computer system and pour/label specimens for tests requested. Maintain department and company standards. Work with fellow employees in a professional, productive manner.
Required Knowledge: High School or equivalent. Data entry at minimum of 45 WPM or equivalent.
Required Experience: Laboratory experience preferred but not required.
Special Requirement: Ability to maintain a professional courteous and pleasant attitude in times of heavy workload and stress. Teamwork with fellow employees is a must. Good customer service skills, professional appearance and attitude. Requires strict attention to detail. Overtime as required by business needs.
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Position requires data background with abilities to enter 6,000 alphanumeric keystrokes/hour
- Works in a biohazard environment, practicing good safety habits
- Able to sit or stand for long periods
- Handles multiple tasks simultaneously and works in a production environment
“I love working here because Quest has been my second family and second home. I've experienced a wholesome work environment, and good management.”- Quest Employee
- Phlebotomist I Seattle, Washington 03/21/2023
- Phlebotomy Supervisor Freedom, California 03/21/2023
- Phlebotomist I Longview, Washington 03/21/2023
No jobs have been viewed recently.
No jobs have been saved.
Quest Diagnostics is an equal employment opportunity employer. Our policy is to recruit, hire and promote qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by state or local law. Quest Diagnostics observes minimum age requirements established by federal, state and/or local laws, and will ask an applicant for verification when deemed necessary.