Diagnostic Laboratory of Oklahoma- Oklahoma City, OK Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
Main Duties: Primary responsibilities will be the support of employees and supervisors in the management of the workforce with special responsibilities in providing support for benefits and payroll. As a Generalist the person will also support all other HR functions including recruitment, enrollment, database management, employee relations. May also support other DLO functions with some administrative responsibilities
Required Knowledge: Knowledge of people management, HR Systems, policy administration and other HR disciplines
Required Experience: Prior leadership experience requiring excellent communication skills.
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Often required to sit and use hands and fingers, to handle or feel and to manipulate keys on a keyboard.
- Occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- Vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
“I love working here because Quest has been my second family and second home. I've experienced a wholesome work environment, and good management.”- Quest Employee
- Lab Assistant - Histology - On Call Pompano Beach, Florida 05/29/2023
- Phlebotomist II (Part-Time) Leander, Texas 05/29/2023
- Phlebotomist I Bellaire, Texas 05/29/2023
No jobs have been viewed recently.
No jobs have been saved.
Quest Diagnostics is an equal employment opportunity employer. Our policy is to recruit, hire and promote qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by state or local law. Quest Diagnostics observes minimum age requirements established by federal, state and/or local laws, and will ask an applicant for verification when deemed necessary.