Medical Transport Specialist / Driver – Advanced
Medical Transport Specialist / Driver - Advanced
Modesto,CA - Monday-Friday
Pay Range: $21.55 - $24.39 / hour.
Salary offers are based on a wide range of factors including relevant skills, training, experience, education, and, where applicable, certifications obtained. Market and organizational factors are also considered. Successful candidates may be eligible to receive annual performance bonus compensation.
We are proud to offer best-in-class benefits and programs to support employees and their families in living healthy, happy lives. Our pay and benefit plans have been designed to promote employee health in all respects – physical, financial, and developmental. Depending on whether it is a part-time or full-time position, some of the benefits offered may include:
- Medical/Prescription Drugs
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Supplemental Health Plans
- 401(k) Plan – Company match dollar-for-dollar up to 5%
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability buy-up
- Blueprint for Wellness
- Emotional Well-Being Resources
- Educational Assistance
- Paid time off / Health Time
- Variable Compensation Plans
- Sales Incentive Plans
We will provide you a career with a leader in the healthcare industry, by offering a wide variety of opportunities, a diverse work environment, and a robust rewards package! We provide you the tools & support to learn, grow and advance in a healthcare/logistics operations career.
Quest Wants you!
- Do you want to make an impact in the Health of people in your community?
- Do you like to drive? (have you transported Biomed or Pharmaceuticals before)
- Are you tech savy? (have used handheld scanners, Smart Phone, Computers)
What we offer:
- Career with a Leader in the Diagnostics Laboratory industry
- Competitive Salary
- Annual merit increases and bonuses
- Career Advancement Potential
- Day 1 Medical/Dental/Vision for FT
- 15 PTO days first year
- 401K matching
- Tuition Reimbursement for undergraduate and graduate programs for FT employees who work 30+ hours
- Training provided!
- Responsible for the safe, timely transportation of specimens, supplies, reports, equipment, and materials to the appropriate destination while protecting critical health information.
- Engage and develop relationships with customers and communicate client concerns to local leadership.
- Maintain effective, level of communication with Local Leadership, to report service impacting issues.
- Strong organizational skills Ability to follow company and department policies and procedures
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work in a fast-paced environment
*Proof of COVID-19 vaccination will be required
“I love working here because Quest has been my second family and second home. I've experienced a wholesome work environment, and good management.”- Quest Employee
- Phlebotomist I Seattle, Washington 03/21/2023
- Phlebotomy Supervisor Freedom, California 03/21/2023
- Phlebotomist I Longview, Washington 03/21/2023
No jobs have been viewed recently.
No jobs have been saved.
Quest Diagnostics is an equal employment opportunity employer. Our policy is to recruit, hire and promote qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by state or local law. Quest Diagnostics observes minimum age requirements established by federal, state and/or local laws, and will ask an applicant for verification when deemed necessary.