Sr. Business Development Analyst, remote
Sr. Business Development Analyst | Hybrid / Remote
- The Business Development (BD) Analyst is responsible for generating business and financial analysis for the purpose of supporting the IaaS (Infrastructure Services Team) and Molecular Genomics and Oncology (MGO) business.
- The BD Analyst will be responsible for understanding various data points, creating deal analysis, and developing strategies and tools for evaluating opportunities under the direction of the Senior Director, Infrastructure Services.
- The BD Analyst will be able to work independently, and within a team environment, to create models to meet customer requirements and deadlines.
- The BD Analyst will be able to prepare summary documentation and PowerPoint presentation (as needed) to be presented to GSS leaders.
This professional can work in a hybrid or 100% remote capacity.
- Generate and manipulate data provided by internal and external customers and organize into IaaS operational and profitability analysis.
- Interact with MGO Finance team to validate business development model and key assumptions.
- Responsible for data collection, data organization and financial model preparation working with MGO Sales, Operations and Finance teams.
- Prepare analysis for business and financial review with Senior Director, IaaS and the remainder of management team as needed.
- Perform on-site due diligence alongside IaaS Operations team.
- Perform on-going enhancement/improvement of financial modeling templates under the purview of Senior Director, IaaS and MGO Finance leadership.
Required Work Experience:
- 3-6 years of experience in business development, VC, finance, sales/marketing and lab industry and/or related healthcare field with a focus on pricing strategies, establishing market value, customer satisfaction and driving profitable growth.
- Organizational Awareness. He/she must gain information for research and analysis from multiple sources within the organization. He/she must know who controls what information and develop communication channels with them.
- Strong analytical background, this includes a solid grasp of tools (spreadsheet, statistical method for analyzing data)
- Experience in the Life Sciences industry is highly recommended.
- Organized and can manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Inherent motivation to make deals happen, particularly when challenges occur.
- Must be able to communicate effectively to MGO senior leadership.
- Strong interpersonal skills. He/she must possess intellectual integrity and personal trustworthiness to the extent that he/she generates trust among directors from multiple functions.
- Excellent persuasive written and oral communication skills.
- Strong planning and organization skills.
- Strong PC skills required
- Ability to deal with ambiguity. He/she must create scenarios of alternative outcomes and make reasonable judgments about the implications of pricing decisions based on limited and imperfect information.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities for multiple customers.
- Ability to interact confidently with all levels of employees including Senior Management.
- Team oriented.
- Ability to work independently and drive projects to conclusion.
Bachelor’s Degree (Required)
Master's Degree (Preferred)
“I love working here because Quest has been my second family and second home. I've experienced a wholesome work environment, and good management.”- Quest Employee
- Rep, PS I (Phleb) Oakland, California 05/29/2023
- Rep, PS I (Phleb) Fremont, California 05/29/2023
- Technologist, Medical II Yakima, Washington 05/29/2023
No jobs have been viewed recently.
No jobs have been saved.
Quest Diagnostics is an equal employment opportunity employer. Our policy is to recruit, hire and promote qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by state or local law. Quest Diagnostics observes minimum age requirements established by federal, state and/or local laws, and will ask an applicant for verification when deemed necessary.