Intern, Pharma Services: Neurology (Hybrid Opportunity)
The Quest for Health Equity (Q4HE) Internship Program at Quest Diagnostics offers students the opportunity to gain experience working at the world’s leading provider of diagnostic testing, services, and information that patients and doctors rely on to make better healthcare decisions. The Q4HE team works to help remove the barriers deepening health inequities in under-resourced communities, while improving equity in testing, screening, and diagnosis. Q4HE Summer Interns have the unique opportunity to work directly with Quest scientists, and medical, marketing, and lab operations professionals.
Interns will also have the opportunity to apply their background and skills gained in education to various process improvement, medical research, and health equity projects.
- High visibility role with immediate responsibility and projects
- Rotation length: 10 weeks; 40 hours per week.
- Number of rotations: 1
- Development is closely supported by the Q4HE leadership team
- Nationwide opportunities
- Networking events, training programs, presentations
- Hourly pay commensurate with experience
- Objective is to support accelerated development and achieve steep career trajectory
This is a manufacturing project meant to streamline the materials management process for IVD. The candidate would need to work in the warehouse with the current staff to understand the workflows and processes from ordering to receipt to stocking to allocation/delivery. About 50% of the role can be done offsite (i.e. writing the SOPs) while the remaining time will be at Quest's Marlborough, MA lab.
Program Eligibility & Qualifications:
To be eligible to participate in the Q4HE Summer Internship Program, students must meet the following qualifications by the start date of the program:
- Completed at least one year of a four-year baccalaureate program.
- All majors will be considered.
- A minimum 3.0 or better overall GPA
- Flexibility to work at least 20 hours per week at Quest's Marlborough, MA lab
Required documentation to upload when applying:
Documents to be requested during the interview process:
- Official or unofficial transcripts (required)
Join us for development opportunities in a progressive and supportive environment. Help us improve our service, and the experiences of our patients and colleagues. Work with us and together we can be better.
All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Women / Minorities / Veterans / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity.
“I love working here because Quest has been my second family and second home. I've experienced a wholesome work environment, and good management.”- Quest Employee
- Phlebotomist I Seattle, Washington 03/21/2023
- Phlebotomy Supervisor Freedom, California 03/21/2023
- Phlebotomist I Longview, Washington 03/21/2023
No jobs have been viewed recently.
No jobs have been saved.
Quest Diagnostics is an equal employment opportunity employer. Our policy is to recruit, hire and promote qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by state or local law. Quest Diagnostics observes minimum age requirements established by federal, state and/or local laws, and will ask an applicant for verification when deemed necessary.