Entry Level Processor
Specimen Technician I - West Hills,CA -Monday-Saturday-10:00pm to 6:30am time schedule
The base hourly wage range for this position is from $17.65-$19.50. Salary offers are based on a wide range of factors including relevant skills, training, experience, education, and, where applicable, certifications obtained. Market and organizational factors are also considered. Successful candidates may be eligible to receive annual performance bonus compensation.
We are proud to offer best-in-class benefits and programs to support employees and their families in living healthy, happy lives. Our pay and benefit plans have been designed to promote employee health in all respects – physical, financial, and developmental. Depending on whether it is a part-time or full-time position, some of the benefits offered may include:
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Supplemental Health Plans
401(k) Plan – Company match dollar-for-dollar up to 5%
Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
Supplemental Life Insurance
Dependent Life Insurance
Short- and Long-Term Disability buy-up
Blueprint for Wellness
Emotional Well-Being Resources
Paid time off / Health Time
Variable Compensation Plans
Sales Incentive Plans
- Data entry of test orders, presort, pickup and delivery of processed specimens to the laboratory, centrifugation and aliquoting
- Process specimens to be sent out to additional facilities
- Prepare laboratory specimens for various analysis and testing
- Identifies problems and in some cases, may resolve issues with specimen types such as missing information etc.
- Understands the relationship between tests ordered and specimen received
- HS diploma or equivalent
- No experience required
- Previous experience in a production or medical environment preferred
- Must have flexibility, majority of work on the nightshift, but based on staffing needs weekends, holidays, on call and overtime may be required
“I love working here because Quest has been my second family and second home. I've experienced a wholesome work environment, and good management.”- Quest Employee
- Phlebotomist I Seattle, Washington 03/21/2023
- Phlebotomy Supervisor Freedom, California 03/21/2023
- Phlebotomist I Longview, Washington 03/21/2023
No jobs have been viewed recently.
No jobs have been saved.
Quest Diagnostics is an equal employment opportunity employer. Our policy is to recruit, hire and promote qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by state or local law. Quest Diagnostics observes minimum age requirements established by federal, state and/or local laws, and will ask an applicant for verification when deemed necessary.