Pay Range: $198,400.00 - $420,900 per year
Salary offers are based on a wide range of factors including relevant skills, training, experience, education, and, where applicable, certifications obtained. Market and organizational factors are also considered. Successful candidates may be eligible to receive annual performance bonus compensation.
We are proud to offer best-in-class benefits and programs to support employees and their families in living healthy, happy lives. Our pay and benefit plans have been designed to promote employee health in all respects – physical, financial, and developmental. Depending on whether it is a part-time or full-time position, some of the benefits offered may include:
- Medical/Prescription Drugs
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Supplemental Health Plans
- 401(k) Plan – Company match dollar-for-dollar up to 5%
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability buy-up
- Blueprint for Wellness
- Emotional Well-Being Resources
- Educational Assistance
- Paid time off / Health Time
- Variable Compensation Plans
- Sales Incentive PlansQuest Diagnostics’ AmeriPath is a leading national provider of anatomic pathology, molecular diagnostics and healthcare information services for the detection, diagnosis, evaluation and treatment of cancer and other medical conditions.
Quest Diagnostics’ AmeriPath is a leading national provider of anatomic pathology, molecular diagnostics and healthcare information services for the detection, diagnosis, evaluation and treatment of cancer and other medical conditions. AmeriPath has over 400 highly trained, board-certified pathologists and Ph.D. level scientists providing services to physicians, hospitals, clinical laboratories and ambulatory surgery centers across the United States.
Our West Hills Laboratory, in conjunction with Desert Pathology Medical Group, is seeking a:
- Dermatopathologist with 2+ years experience post fellowship preferred, but not required.
- Medical Degree Required
- Must be board certified in Dermatology or AP/CP and Dermatopathology
- Subspecialty Dermatopathology fellowship at an accredited facility required
- Strong customer focus and understanding of laboratory operations
- Desired: Current valid unrestricted medical license to practice in the state of California or be eligible to obtain licensure
- If applicants have a strong need to be positioned elsewhere in CA the following locations will be considered: Arcadia, Bakersfield, Highland, Orange, Redlands, San Diego, Ventura, San Jose, Sacramento, or Irvine
Quest Diagnostics is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
“I love working here because Quest has been my second family and second home. I've experienced a wholesome work environment, and good management.”- Quest Employee
- Rep, PS I (Phleb) Oakland, California 05/29/2023
- Rep, PS I (Phleb) Fremont, California 05/29/2023
- Technologist, Medical II Yakima, Washington 05/29/2023
No jobs have been viewed recently.
No jobs have been saved.
Quest Diagnostics is an equal employment opportunity employer. Our policy is to recruit, hire and promote qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by state or local law. Quest Diagnostics observes minimum age requirements established by federal, state and/or local laws, and will ask an applicant for verification when deemed necessary.