Sr. Sales Effectiveness - Employer Pop Health Specialist
Act as a team lead within Sales Effectiveness on the Commercial Operations team. Lead Intake Coordinators and Sales Effectiveness Specialists. Handle internal and external customer requests in relation to client/partner level reporting, SLA management, billing requests and inquiries. Enable the Employer Population Health sales team to meet/exceed rep/territory targets. Engage in activities that maximize client satisfaction, target attainment, and inter-departmental collaboration for the busienss unit.
- Support the Commercial Operations team in execution of overall strategy and day-to-day responsibilities
- Coordination and refinement of national sales processes including prospect management, pipeline, pricing approvals, account set-up, etc.
- Ensure communication mechanism throughout the Sales organization regarding sales initiatives, process and policy changes, etc.
- Manage Quest Diagnostics audit processes in relation to the Employer Population Healthbusiness, specifically for the Commercial Operations department
- Project management leadership for standardization products, including sales technologies
- Conduit for change process and distribution of futureenhancements to sales technologies
- Create and run Salesforce and other standard and ad-hoc reports and queries as necessary
- Provide user training, support, and documentation for the Sales organization on standard sales processes, technologies and tools
- Help design, build and test prototypes for large corporate wide initiatives.
- Participate in multi-disciplinary project teams involving IT, Sales, Database Suppliers and Revenue Managementpersonnel
- Performs data mining and analytical review of key business information obtained from Salesforce.com and other platforms to develop and report on key monthly SLA metrics in order to proactively identify trends
- Works with strategic clients/partners to identify solutions that achieve defined reporting/operational requirements
- Manage project changes in accordance with QMS tools to control scope, quality, schedule, costs and contracts
- Drive reporting back to business stakeholders to monitor performance, drive engagement and improve both product performance and client experience
- Assist Account Executives and Business Development Directors with customer proposal reviews and opportunity optimization
- Check documents submitted by Sales for accuracy and complete research to correct errors as necessary (intakes, opportunities, contracts)
- Manage and maintain product-level pipeline in Salesforce to ensure accuracy
- Maintain current Standard Operating Procedures for associated Commercial Operations functions including Credit Check and Intake processes
- Performs other duties as assigned by manager
- 5+ years of work experience including 2+ years of data mining and analytics
- Experience working in a collaborative, cross-functional environment
Preferred Work Experience:
- Inside Sales or Customer Service experience preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project Access or other relational database applications.
- Proficiency in Adobe Acrobat and Adobe Sign
- HS Diploma or Equivalent
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Fianance, Computer Science, Information Systems
“I love working here because Quest has been my second family and second home. I've experienced a wholesome work environment, and good management.”- Quest Employee
- Phlebotomist I Seattle, Washington 03/21/2023
- Phlebotomy Supervisor Freedom, California 03/21/2023
- Phlebotomist I Longview, Washington 03/21/2023
No jobs have been viewed recently.
No jobs have been saved.
Quest Diagnostics is an equal employment opportunity employer. Our policy is to recruit, hire and promote qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by state or local law. Quest Diagnostics observes minimum age requirements established by federal, state and/or local laws, and will ask an applicant for verification when deemed necessary.