Logistics Call Center Representative I
At a glance
Talent, precision, and the ability to operate in a fast-paced, dynamic setting–that’s what it takes for our Transportation and Logistics team to deliver excellence. Working in this part of our business, you’ll maintain the highest standards in quality, compliance, and world-class performance in order to make sure clinical specimens reach their destination. And, as you’re making a meaningful difference in patients’ lives, we’ll follow suit–providing you with the training, development, and support you need to grow and thrive in your career.
“Quest offered a lot of room for growth and I just took advantage of the opportunities that were there in front of me.”- Marlon Nicholson, Logistics Leader
What makes a successful candidate? See if you have what it takes.
See how your career can grow
At Quest, we empower our employees to be their best selves. As a team member of an organization promoting a healthier world, you will be supported to grow a flourishing career through on-the-job training, professional development, and so much more. You could be the next person to make an impact here–it’s just a matter of showing up and putting in the work. Here is just one example of a career path you can take.
- Route Service Representative Route Service Representative
- RSR, Senior RSR, Senior
- RSR, Specialty RSR, Specialty
- RSR, Advanced RSR, Advanced
- RSR, Group Lead or Trainer RSR, Group Lead or Trainer
- Additional Advancement Opportunities Additional Advancement Opportunities
Logistics Call Center Representative I - Lenexa, KS - Monday,Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday 10:00am - 6:30pm
Pay Range: $16.25+ per hour
Salary offers are based on a wide range of factors including relevant skills, training, experience, education, and, where applicable, certifications obtained. Market and organizational factors are also considered. Successful candidates may be eligible to receive annual performance bonus compensation.
We are proud to offer best-in-class benefits and programs to support employees and their families in living healthy, happy lives. Our pay and benefit plans have been designed to promote employee health in all respects – physical, financial, and developmental. Depending on whether it is a part-time or full-time position, some of the benefits offered may include:
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Supplemental Health Plans
401(k) Plan – Company match dollar-for-dollar up to 5%
Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
Supplemental Life Insurance
Dependent Life Insurance
Short- and Long-Term Disability buy-up
Blueprint for Wellness
Emotional Well-Being Resources
Paid time off / Health Time
Variable Compensation Plans
Sales Incentive Plans
Primary responsibilities include handling inbound calls with Logistics clients and ground Logistics. Responsibilities include receiving client pick-up request calls, directing clients to appropriate functional resource, communicating with field Logistics operations, and responding to customer inquiries/complaints. Utilizes automated Logistics System to assign routine pick-ups to appropriate internal or external resources to ensure timely delivery to lab. Provides accurate data and information to support Dispatcher I and Dispatcher II functions.
- Handle a high volume of inbound telephone calls, meet productivity goals (such as call targets, Aux Time Allowance) and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to learn Dispatch Application and accurately enter pick up requests
- Strong attention to detail and adherence to process and procedure.
- Provides outstanding customer service and actively Listens to client concerns, conducts preliminary research, and forwards client to appropriate party or escalates issue to a Group Lead or Supervisor.
- Ability to determine if pick-up can be performed as requested by the client based upon multiple factors
- Well organized, utilizes on-line job aides, maps etc. and can locate information readily
- Prioritizes, handle multiple functions, and provide service to multiple regions throughout shift
- Attends huddles, stays current on email and video communication
- May assign pickup and delivery destinations to courier
- Professionally interacts with external/internal clients, co-workers, and Leadership across all functions.
- Ability to accept performance feedback with a focus on performance improvement and serving patients and clients with Quality and Accountability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate computer skills, keyboarding, good working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to maintain confidentiality concerning information and data received
- Must be flexible and available based on staffing requirements; weekends, holidays, on-call and overtime
- May include other tasks as assigned
Required Work Experience:
1+ years Customer Service or Logistics experience required
Preferred Work Experience:
Call center experience preferred
Physical and Mental Requirements:
General knowledge of logistics operations
- Functional/Technical Skills
- Integrity and Trust
- Customer Service
- Drive for Results
High School Diploma or Equivalent(Required)
While we appreciate and value our staffing partners, we do not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. Quest will not be responsible for paying agency fees for any individual as to whom an agency has sent an unsolicited resume.
We’re committed to helping our people live a healthier lifestyle. One way we do this is by offering a comprehensive total rewards package, so you can take care of yourself and the ones you love. Find out how our benefits provide you with everything you need to thrive—now and in the future.
Medical, supplemental health, dental, and vision
From medical, dental, and vision coverage plans designed to meet your needs, to supplemental health plans for an additional layer of financial protection, you can rest assured that your health is high on our agenda.
Annual incentive plans
All eligible employees are invited to participate in our success in our annual incentive bonus plan payout.
You’re eligible to join the Quest Diagnostics 401(k) Plan on your date of hire. The company will match up to 5% of your annual salary.
Quest Diagnostics is an equal employment opportunity employer. Our policy is to recruit, hire and promote qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by state or local law. Quest Diagnostics observes minimum age requirements established by federal, state and/or local laws, and will ask an applicant for verification when deemed necessary.