Medical Technologist II
Medical Technologist II - Las Vegas, NV
Thursday-Monday (Evening Shift)
**$10,000 Sign on Bonus - external candidates only**
The base hourly wage range for this position is from $36.50-$40.50. Salary offers are based on a wide range of factors including relevant skills, training, experience, education, and, where applicable, certifications obtained. Market and organizational factors are also considered. Successful candidates may be eligible to receive annual performance bonus compensation.
- Must demonstrate proficiency in all principle duties of a Medical Technologist I.
- Proficient in all applicable areas of testing in the department. Proficient in troubleshooting all applicable instruments/procedures in the department.
- Participate in continuing education; present periodic in-service programs.
- Make suggestions for improvements; actively participate in implementation of process improvements.
- Assist with oversight and training of department employees as necessary.
- Perform other duties as needed to assure the timely completion of the work.
Required Work Experience:
Minimum of 3 years clinical experience with most current year in present department. Must have received a rating of 2 on last two annual performance appraisals.
Preferred Work Experience:
Physical and Mental Requirements:
BS in Medical Technology, Biology or Chemistry, or an AS degree in a Laboratory Science or Medical Laboratory Technology, or have previously qualified as a Technologist under 42 CFR 493. 1433 published in March 14,1990. If HEW certified, eight years or more in same department. Associates hired after the standardization date, must have a Bachelor of Science/Arts degree.
- Must have the ability to establish work priorities and handle several procedures simultaneously.
- Must interact with other departments.
- Contact with clients may be required, good customer service skills important. 4. Must protect patient confidentiality at all
“I love working here because Quest has been my second family and second home. I've experienced a wholesome work environment, and good management.”- Quest Employee
- Phlebotomist I Seattle, Washington 03/21/2023
- Phlebotomy Supervisor Freedom, California 03/21/2023
- Phlebotomist I Longview, Washington 03/21/2023
No jobs have been viewed recently.
No jobs have been saved.
Quest Diagnostics is an equal employment opportunity employer. Our policy is to recruit, hire and promote qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by state or local law. Quest Diagnostics observes minimum age requirements established by federal, state and/or local laws, and will ask an applicant for verification when deemed necessary.