Dermatopathologist - Irving, TX
Dermatopathologist – Irving, TX
AmeriPath is a leading national provider of anatomic pathology, molecular diagnostic and healthcare information services for the detection, diagnosis, evaluation and treatment of cancer and other medical conditions. AmeriPath has over 400 highly trained, board-certified pathologists and Ph.D. level scientists providing services to physicians, hospitals, clinical laboratories, and ambulatory surgery centers across the United States.
AmeriPath North Texas based in Irving, TX is seeking a board certified Dermatopathologist. This key position will lead a growing Dermatopathology practice and will work with a team of multi-specialized pathologists in a supportive, congenial atmosphere where being a team-player is imperative.
· Dermatopathologists with at least 1 to 3 years of experience preferred
· Strong customer focus and understanding of laboratory operations
· Ability to communicate with high level decision makers in the organization
EDUCATION, LICENSES, CERTIFICATIONS
· Required: Medical Degree
· Required: Board certified in Dermatology and Dermatopathology
· Desired: Current valid unrestricted medical license to practice in the state of Texas or eligible to obtain licensure
Quest Diagnostics AmeriPath is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Inquiries can be directed to:
Asysha.X.Hogan@questdiagnostics.com, Executive and Medical Talent Acquisition Partner
“I love working here because Quest has been my second family and second home. I've experienced a wholesome work environment, and good management.”- Quest Employee
- Rep, PS I (Phleb) Oakland, California 05/29/2023
- Rep, PS I (Phleb) Fremont, California 05/29/2023
- Technologist, Medical II Yakima, Washington 05/29/2023
No jobs have been viewed recently.
No jobs have been saved.
Quest Diagnostics is an equal employment opportunity employer. Our policy is to recruit, hire and promote qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by state or local law. Quest Diagnostics observes minimum age requirements established by federal, state and/or local laws, and will ask an applicant for verification when deemed necessary.