AP/CP General Surgical Pathologist with Cyto Boards - Irving, TX
AP/CP General Surgical Pathologist – Irving, TX
AmeriPath is a leading national provider of anatomic pathology, molecular diagnostic and healthcare information services for the detection, diagnosis, evaluation and treatment of cancer and other medical conditions. AmeriPath has over 400 highly trained, board-certified pathologists and Ph.D.-level scientists providing services to physicians, hospitals, clinical laboratories and ambulatory surgery centers across the United States.
AmeriPath Irving, TX is seeking a reference laboratory based general surgical pathologist to work with a team of 10 pathologists signing out an interesting variety of gyn biopsies, cytology, breast, prostate and general surgical pathology. AmeriPath Irving, TX offers a large full-service AP Lab and a broad IHC menu.
- MD or DO degree plus accredited pathology residency
- Must be board certified in anatomic and clinical pathology
- Must be board certified in Cytopathology
- 2-3 years post residency experience desired
- Ability to visually, audibly, and physically perform all job functions
- Must hold valid unrestricted license to practice medicine in TX or be eligible to obtain licensure
- Must hold active privileges in facility where any inpatient work is interpreted
- Strong customer focus and understanding of laboratory operations
- Ability to communicate with decision makers in the laboratory and Company
Quest Diagnostics is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Inquiries can be directed to:
Asysha.X.Hogan@QuestDiagnostics.com, Executive and Medical Talent Acquisition Partner
“I love working here because Quest has been my second family and second home. I've experienced a wholesome work environment, and good management.”- Quest Employee
- Phlebotomist II - Float Mill Valley, California 03/22/2023
- Phlebotomist II Springfield, Oregon 03/22/2023
- Phlebotomist II Bend, Oregon 03/22/2023
No jobs have been viewed recently.
No jobs have been saved.
Quest Diagnostics is an equal employment opportunity employer. Our policy is to recruit, hire and promote qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by state or local law. Quest Diagnostics observes minimum age requirements established by federal, state and/or local laws, and will ask an applicant for verification when deemed necessary.