Responsible for communicating and proactively monitoring compliance with all applicable federal and state laws, regulations, policy directives and ethical requirements for all Quest Diagnostics staff and locations within the assigned Region.
This is an Onsite postion at Irving, TX (Hybrid schedule: 3 days On-site/ 2 days WFH)
- Under supervision of the Regional Compliance Director, perform assigned activities to support all Regional Compliance efforts. Complete action items for compliance and reimbursement Incident Reports (IRs), investigations and any required follow-up, training or other actions directed by the corporate IR team.
- Assist in Compliance training for assigned region including patient services, commercial, operations, logistics, customer solutions, sales support, etc.
- Regional contact for all compliance inquiries either in-person, via phone/e-mail or regional compliance mailbox
- Site monitoring of IOP or PSC sites, as directed by the Regional Director
- Regional contact for corporate audit team to perform document retrieval, analysis and audit remediation support, including assisting with Regional/Corporate Audits under the Director's supervision.
- Responsible for the performance of CCAP reviews such as Advance Beneficiary, Services Purchased, Services Sold, etc. following the corporate compliance review schedule.
- Responsible for the project management of 1Compliance assignments as required (i.e.; PHIIT, Charitable Contributions, Health Fairs, etc.)
- Responsible for supporting Regional Compliance Director with special assignments or projects, as needed
- Ensure Regional understanding and alignment with Corporate Policies, SOPs and directives.
- Research and review systems info in QLS, QBS, Quanum, OptiMaxx and other relevant document storage applications.
- 3+ years in the healthcare industry with a background in compliance, billing, operations and/or medical technology.
- Experience conducting audits
- Experience with Quest Lab Information System and related business systems highly desirable
- Demonstrated project management experience and ability to prioritize activities
- A.S. in Medical Technology, Business Administration or comparable experience required. B.S. or equivalent preferred
Physical and Mental Requirements
- Perform job duties with frequent interruptions or distractions
- Adjust priorities and focus quickly as circumstances dictate.
- Ability to interact professionally with colleagues and/or customers for different purposes in different contexts.
- Maintain composure under pressure
- Effective oral and written communications skills
- Concentrate on tasks
- Ability to make informed decisions
- Examine/observe details
- Ability to work independently in a virtual team environment
- Sitting or standing for long periods of time as routinely found in an office environment
- Action Oriented
- Customer Focused
- Functional / Technical Skills
- Decision Quality
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Understanding of all federal and state fraud and abuse laws and regulations.
- Understanding of Compliance Policies and ability to explain and apply the policies.
- Independently motivated with proven ability to follow through on initiatives
- Highly engaging and collaborative style in working in a team and cross-functionally
- Technical aptitude or experience with key MS Office and business applications expertise
- Training and presentation abilities
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service and oral communication skills, including the ability to communicate complex issues clearly and concisely
- Proven problem-solving and follow up skills, with the ability to develop appropriate resolutions to improve deliverables or processes
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
Quest Diagnostics is an equal employment opportunity employer. Our policy is to recruit, hire and promote qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by state or local law. Quest Diagnostics observes minimum age requirements established by federal, state and/or local laws, and will ask an applicant for verification when deemed necessary.