This position is responsible for all tactical aspects of delivering Regional Field IT Support services for Business Units within a Region, as it relates to supporting laboratory operations and the digital transformation of the company technology stack. These services include Tier-2 & 3 Field IT support, voice communications, data networking, desktop, LIS/BIS equipment, imaging systems, facility systems, security administration, and asset management.
Desktop Support, LAN/WAN, Server Administration, Imaging Systems, Telecom, Instruments:
- Provide support relative to digital technologies i.e. loT edge, Infrastructure-as-a-Service, cloud application platforms.
- Troubleshoot and resolve all Service Center tickets routed to your Assignment Group according to the established SLA.
- Perform IMAC’s all systems as applicabale.
- Perform maintenance, patches and updates to all systems in a timely manner, according to SOPs
- Maintain up to date knowledge and skills related to changing technology and services provided by Field IT Support
- Provide clear, regular submissions of Management Reports and Metrics that document performance against SLA’s via standard products including HP Service Manager and Clarity
- Contribute to team and Quest specific short, mid and long term goals
- Assist in inventory management, including acquisition and disposal of all IT related equipment according to policies
- Assist in coordination of asset disposal for Quest Diagnostics Workstation (QSW) machines and peripherals
- Ensure that the Quest Diagnostics Information Technology Asset Management (ITAM) policies are enforced at the Business Unit
- Up to 80% of Travel
- Clean / valid driver’s license required
- On Call Coverage as needed
- May perform other duties as assigned
AA degree or relevant work experience and certifications – CompTIA A+
- Microsoft Office products – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access.
- Problem Management - troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Time Management and Organizational skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in verbal and written communications skills
- Strong commitment to customer and employee satisfaction.
- Ability to work with customers, both internal and external
Join us for competitive benefits and development opportunities in a progressive and supportive environment. Help us improve our service, and the experiences of our patients and colleagues. Work with us and together we can be better.
All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Women / Minorities / Veterans / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity or Citizenship.
“I love working here because Quest has been my second family and second home. I've experienced a wholesome work environment, and good management.”- Quest Employee
- Phlebotomist II - Float Mill Valley, California 03/22/2023
- Phlebotomist II Springfield, Oregon 03/22/2023
- Phlebotomist II Bend, Oregon 03/22/2023
No jobs have been viewed recently.
No jobs have been saved.
Quest Diagnostics is an equal employment opportunity employer. Our policy is to recruit, hire and promote qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by state or local law. Quest Diagnostics observes minimum age requirements established by federal, state and/or local laws, and will ask an applicant for verification when deemed necessary.