General Surgical Pathologist with sub-specialty/training experience in Breast, GYN or Heme
General Surgical Pathologist with sub-specialty/training in Breast Pathology, Gynecological Pathology or Hematopathology –
Fort Myers, FL
AmeriPath is a wholly owned subsidiary of Quest Diagnostics and is a leading national provider of anatomic pathology, molecular diagnostic and healthcare information services for the detection, diagnosis, evaluation and treatment of cancer and other medical conditions. AmeriPath has highly trained, board-certified pathologists and Ph.D. level scientists providing services to physicians, hospitals, clinical laboratories and ambulatory surgery centers across the United States.
Seeking a hospital-based Surgical Pathologist for a fast-paced environment. Candidates that have subspecialty/training experience in Breast Pathology, Gynecological Pathology and/or Hematopathology are encouraged to apply.
- Ability to exercise judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Personal adaptability and ability to lead change.
- Passion for patient care and services.
- Strong presentation, public relations and communications skills.
- Ability to develop relationships
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret common scientific and technical, financial reports, and legal documents.
- Strength in responding to common inquires or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies or members of the business community.
- MD with AP/CP Board Certification
- Possess or be eligible for an unrestricted FL medical license.
- Sub-specialty training in one of the following areas is required: Breast, GYN or Heme
Inquiries can be directed to:
Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner – Executive and Medical
Quest Diagnostics, Inc.
“I love working here because Quest has been my second family and second home. I've experienced a wholesome work environment, and good management.”- Quest Employee
- Phlebotomist II - Float Mill Valley, California 03/22/2023
- Phlebotomist II Springfield, Oregon 03/22/2023
- Phlebotomist II Bend, Oregon 03/22/2023
No jobs have been viewed recently.
No jobs have been saved.
Quest Diagnostics is an equal employment opportunity employer. Our policy is to recruit, hire and promote qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by state or local law. Quest Diagnostics observes minimum age requirements established by federal, state and/or local laws, and will ask an applicant for verification when deemed necessary.