Director, Digital Product
The Director, Digital Product Management is the owner of all facets of their product, and must be adept at working across all phases of product management as both a leader and performer. Entrepreneurial by nature, this person is accustomed to taking ambiguous products and turning them into well run operations that create meaningful value both for the customer and the company. Experience across all facets of digital is imperative – from marketing to sales, onboarding to authentication and service, as well as back-office process digitization, all will come into the scope of this role at various points.
With a strong background as a Digital PM this person will both help to define the product management function, and through their performance help elevate Quest to best-in-class. Willingness to roll up their sleeves and dive into the details, while simultaneously able to craft stories for executive and customer presentation is a must.
- Partner with the Business to confirm understanding of customer need, align on scope, and regularly prioritize product development efforts.
- Regularly collect and analyze the Voice of the Customer, industry trends, disruptors and current competition.
- Ensure comprehensive competitive information on market penetration, product capabilities and initiatives are maintained.
- Understand Quest clients by leading research stakeholder feedback, customer feedback, benchmarking, and journey mapping to develop deep understanding of client’s needs and inform client attraction, engagement, and retention.
- Set the overall vision and multi-year strategic plan for the portfolio and products; Evangelize solutions via presentations to the delivery team, business partners, senior management, external partners, and clients.
- Accountable for the results of the Digital product management portfolio; Assess long-term viability of features and benefits, building opportunities to maintain or improve Quest's competitive position.
- Responsible for Digital Product Roadmaps and Data Journeys that will support Business strategies.
- Secure funding through the development of business cases for Quest’s Digital Products.
- Provide guidance on business plans/initiatives/marketing programs, to drive sales effectiveness, operational efficiency, and strategic congruence.
- Own end-to-end digital and data journeys; Work with the Design Team to create User Experiences, Wireframes and Content that bring the journeys and product strategies to life.
- Serve as two-in-a-box with the Business Owner to manage the product digital and related data lifecycles/journeys.
- Develop user profiles, customer journeys, personas, and corresponding data journeys.
- Accountable for the Digital Product Management team to create the Features and Epic backlog against which Agile Execution teams will develop the product.
- Responsible for leading the development of digital product development and enhancements, managing projects as required and making recommendations for new features and benefits.
- Proactively identify short and long-term product/process improvements, bring forward innovative ideas and opportunities.
- Manage and provide oversight for daily product management activities.
- Provide opportunity for the professional development of team members, provide motivation, coaching, training, and development opportunities.
- Promote an environment that encourages collaboration, initiative, continuous improvement, learning and the generation of innovative ideas and solutions.
- Manage existing solutions and data. Identify and manage solutions and related data within the domains of improving member satisfaction, utilization management and risk arrangements.
- BA or BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Administration, Marketing, or another related field of study.
- 8 or more years of Digital Product Management experience, with a demonstrable track record of growth, success, and progressive responsibilities.
- 8 years of experience leading teams of both matrixed and direct reports to achieve expected goals.
- 5 or more years utilizing design thinking and Agile methodologies. Digital Product Management experience within the framework of an enterprise SAFe Agile transformation would be ideal.
- 5 or more years of demonstrable experience with Customer Experience (CX) tools and processes.
- Proven ability to create lasting relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to understand a dynamic competitive landscape, synthesize customer feedback, and build and adapt a strategy that differentiates Quest in the marketplace.
- Decisive and action-oriented, yet collaborative.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced culture, and continuously improve to find creative solutions.
- Impeccable integrity and high ethical standards.
- Demonstrated ability to lead complex businesses or product lines to growth through innovation and creativity.
Certified Scrum Professional (CSP)(Required)
Google Analytics IQ Certification
Relevant industry certification
“I love working here because Quest has been my second family and second home. I've experienced a wholesome work environment, and good management.”- Quest Employee
- Phlebotomist II - Float Mill Valley, California 03/22/2023
- Phlebotomist II Springfield, Oregon 03/22/2023
- Phlebotomist II Bend, Oregon 03/22/2023
No jobs have been viewed recently.
No jobs have been saved.
Quest Diagnostics is an equal employment opportunity employer. Our policy is to recruit, hire and promote qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by state or local law. Quest Diagnostics observes minimum age requirements established by federal, state and/or local laws, and will ask an applicant for verification when deemed necessary.