Health Advisor Intern
As a Health Advisor Intern, your goal is to support the Health Advisor team complete Member offerings. Member Offerings can include researching up-to-date healthcare information, finding discounts/cost savers for medications and insurance, compiling a medication chart or an emergency contact card that can support our members on their journey to better health.
- Using Salesforce
- Entering/collecting data
- Working for a fast paced, Birmingham based healthcare company
- Shadowing Health Advisors
- Researching new and changing healthcare information
- Learning disease-specific management techniques
- Expanding your knowledge on fitness, nutrition, behavior change, etc.
- Determining your area of interest in the healthcare industry
- To work across teams and departments as it is deemed a business need and per the interest of the individual.
Required Work Experience:
Preferred Work Experience:
To have worked or been exposed to an environment where you worked with a team or group of individuals for an extended period of time cultivating and embodying the importance of being a team player.
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Familiarity with Google suite products
- Regular attendance and consistent reporting
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Products, and Outlook
Clear use of English language in written and oral communications
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Some College Courses
“I love working here because Quest has been my second family and second home. I've experienced a wholesome work environment, and good management.”- Quest Employee
- Phlebotomist I Seattle, Washington 03/21/2023
- Phlebotomy Supervisor Freedom, California 03/21/2023
- Phlebotomist I Longview, Washington 03/21/2023
No jobs have been viewed recently.
No jobs have been saved.
Quest Diagnostics is an equal employment opportunity employer. Our policy is to recruit, hire and promote qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by state or local law. Quest Diagnostics observes minimum age requirements established by federal, state and/or local laws, and will ask an applicant for verification when deemed necessary.