Customer Solutions Supervisor (Life Sciences)
Customer Solutions Supervisor (Life Sciences) | Birmingham, AL
The Pack Health is seeking a Supervisor, Client Services for our Life Science Vertical (e.g., pharmaceutical, device manufacturers, and research organizations) to join our growing Client Services Team.
As Supervisor, you will drive the logistic, strategic, and tactical details of your team’s daily requirements. You will be expected to have management responsibilities and support junior staff as the day-to-day face of Pack Health for our Life Science clients.
Your focus will be to drive the flawless execution of innovative patient support solutions in a profitable and timely way.
You will also be measured on the development of strong, mutually trusting relationships with your Life Sciences clients.
The Supervisor position is critical for Pack Health, as you will be the team member with the greatest day-to-day impact on client satisfaction and team development.
Drives flawless execution of strategic tactical initiatives
- Mastery of client business, objectives, competitors, key drivers, therapeutic area, etc.
- Maintains account financial documents and is the primary lead for budget conversations
- Communicates effectively with stakeholders (internal and external) on project health, risks, and impactful changes in direction
- Manages daily client interactions and timely communication of key decisions and direction between client and Pack Health
- Collaborates effectively with internal teams / departments (e.g., Member Services, Project Management, Technology, Data & Analytics, and Marketing) to address key customer issues needs
- Partners with Data & Analytics team to provide insightful strategic business recommendations
- Coaches reports to advocate for the best possible solutions and outcomes
- Keen understanding of the Pack Health product offering, product pipeline, capabilities, and competitive market within the patient support and real-world evidence (RWE) spaces
Required Work Experience:
6+ years of work experience within Client Services, Account Management, and/or Consulting work experience
- 3+ years of work experience within the life sciences / digital health industry
- Substantive track record of accomplishment
- Interacted and owned client relationships with decision makers at the Assoc. Director to Director level
- Participated in the MLR review process from submission prep to attendance of live review meeting
- Deep collaboration with cross-functional teams and departments to maintain, grow, and support a major client account
(Teams include Project Management, Strategy, Data & Analytics, Member Services, Technology / Product, Marketing, Finance, Creative, Medical, etc.)
Preferred Work Experience:
2+ years of management experience
- Track record of mentorship or junior-level talent
Scope of Work and Financial budget ownership
- Development experience in product, digital, and web
- Experience with the following software: Smartsheet, Salesforce, Looker, Microsoft SharePoint, Google Products, Veeva Vault PromoMats
- Life Sciences yearly digital marketing planning and strategy work experience
Physical and Mental Requirements:
Holds oneself to a standard of trust, mutual respect, ownership, and accountability
- Self-starter with a growth mindset
- Humility and resilience
- Cooperative and collaborative team member with excellent listening skills
- Solution-oriented and flexible
- Embraces challenges
- Ability to work up to 8 hours a day on a computer
Savviness with analytics and can craft stories based on nuanced data, business landscape, and KPIs
- Understanding of agile product management methodologies and use of product and workflow management tools such as Jira
Ability to assess priorities and delegate tasks effectively (with clear expectations) based on team’s strengths and abilities
- Excellent presentation skills
- Clear, effective, and consistent communication via all channels
- Strong analytical and data analysis capabilities
- Effective up, down, and lateral management of different audiences / roles
- Operate within complex, nuanced, and sometimes nebulous situations that require a high degree of detail and focus
- Understands how / when to leverage multiple perspectives and influences to inform impactful decision making
“I love working here because Quest has been my second family and second home. I've experienced a wholesome work environment, and good management.”- Quest Employee
- Phlebotomist I Seattle, Washington 03/21/2023
- Phlebotomy Supervisor Freedom, California 03/21/2023
- Phlebotomist I Longview, Washington 03/21/2023
No jobs have been viewed recently.
No jobs have been saved.
Quest Diagnostics is an equal employment opportunity employer. Our policy is to recruit, hire and promote qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by state or local law. Quest Diagnostics observes minimum age requirements established by federal, state and/or local laws, and will ask an applicant for verification when deemed necessary.