Altamonte Springs, Florida
At a glance
Every day as a Quest career professional, you’ll work in a dynamic, collaborative environment with the latest cutting-edge technology. As a laboratory operations team member, you will play a key role in ensuring that the highest standards of quality, safety, and integrity are upheld while meeting the needs of our patients. And, you’ll be supported by a company committed to helping you grow a rewarding career through cross training and comprehensive learning opportunities.
What makes a successful candidate? See if you have what it takes.
See how your career can grow
With a world of opportunities in our supportive environment, you’ll take your career to the next level. From collaborating with senior leaders on meaningful work, to on-the-job training, we are committed to fostering your growth, so you can build a successful career. Here is just one example of a career path you can take.
- Lab Associate Lab Associate
- Lab Technician Lab Technician
- Lab Technologist >Lab Technologist
- Lab Supervisor or Trainer Lab Supervisor or Trainer
- Additional Advancement Opportunities Additional Advancement Opportunities
Medical Transport Specialist / Driver
Clifton, NJ - Saturday and Sunday
We will provide you a career with a leader in the healthcare industry, by offering a wide variety of opportunities, a diverse work environment, and a robust rewards package! We provide you the tools & support to learn, grow and advance in a healthcare/logistics operations career.
Quest Wants you!
- Do you want to make an impact in the Health of people in your community?
- Do you like to drive? (have you transported Biomed or Pharmaceuticals before)
- Are you tech savy? (have used handheld scanners, Smart Phone, Computers)
What we offer:
- Career with a Leader in the Diagnostics Laboratory industry
- Competitive Salary
- Annual merit increases and bonuses
- Career Advancement Potential
- Realistic Job Preview: Role of a Medical Transport Specialist / Driver
Pay Range: $17.00+ per hour
Salary offers are based on a wide range of factors including relevant skills, training, experience, education, and, where applicable, certifications obtained. Market and organizational factors are also considered. Successful candidates may be eligible to receive annual performance bonus compensation.
We are proud to offer best-in-class benefits and programs to support employees and their families in living healthy, happy lives. Our pay and benefit plans have been designed to promote employee health in all respects – physical, financial, and developmental. Depending on whether it is a part-time or full-time position, some of the benefits offered may include:
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Supplemental Health Plans
401(k) Plan – Company match dollar-for-dollar up to 5%
Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
Supplemental Life Insurance
Dependent Life Insurance
Short- and Long-Term Disability buy-up
Blueprint for Wellness
Emotional Well-Being Resources
Paid time off / Health Time
Variable Compensation Plans
Sales Incentive Plans
- Responsible for the safe, timely transportation of specimens, supplies, reports, equipment, and materials to the appropriate destination while protecting critical health information.
- Engage and develop relationships with customers and communicate client concerns to local leadership.
- Maintain effective, level of communication with Local Leadership, to report service impacting issues.
- Strong organizational skills Ability to follow company and department policies and procedures
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work in a fast-paced environment
We’re committed to helping our people live a healthier lifestyle. One way we do this is by offering a comprehensive total rewards package, so you can take care of yourself and the ones you love. Find out how our benefits provide you with everything you need to thrive—now and in the future.
Medical, supplemental health, dental, and vision
From medical, dental, and vision coverage plans designed to meet your needs, to supplemental health plans for an additional layer of financial protection, you can rest assured that your health is high on our agenda.
Annual incentive plans
All eligible employees are invited to participate in our success in our annual incentive bonus plan payout.
You’re eligible to join the Quest Diagnostics 401(k) Plan on your date of hire. The company will match up to 5% of your annual salary.
Quest Diagnostics is an equal employment opportunity employer. Our policy is to recruit, hire and promote qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by state or local law. Quest Diagnostics observes minimum age requirements established by federal, state and/or local laws, and will ask an applicant for verification when deemed necessary.