Data Entry Operator II
Data Entry Operator II - Altamonte Springs,FL - Sunday-Thursday 11:00 PM - 7:30 AM
The incumbent is responsible for the accurate and timely input and verification of all pertinent patient and test information into Quest Diagnostics information system.
- Review, interpret, edit and/or verify patient demographics.
- Log onto the computer and enter all appropriate requisition data in an accurate and efficient manner.
- Use all inquiry functions on CRT.
- Review data entered into the system to ensure its accuracy and completeness.
- Microfilm requisitions to provide documentation retrieval for error audits.
- File requisitions according to department specifications.
- Maintain a neat and orderly workstation and area immediately surrounding work station.
- Must be able to consistently key a minimum of 500 requisitions per shift.
- Keep up to date on all new procedure changes and clients with special keying requirements.
Required Work Experience:
- 1-3 years of experience
- 1 year prior CRT experience is required.
Preferred Work Experience:
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Lift light to moderately heavy objects.
- Lifting and carrying objects with a weight range of 1 to 15 pounds. Objects in the weight range of 16 to 25 pounds are lifted and carried occasionally and objects in the weight range of 26 to 40 pounds are seldom lifted and carried. Objects exceeding 41 pounds are not to be lifted or carried without assistance.
- Must be able to sit or stand for long periods of time; requires long hours of eye and hand coordination.
- Must be able to perform repetitive tasks with dominant hand frequently to constantly throughout the day.
- Extensive use of phone and PC.
- Typing/Data entry
- Sight/eye coordination
- Fine dexterity with hands/steadiness.
- Maintain composure while managing multiple tasks
- Adapts to change
- Ability to grasp information and make accurate decisions
- Have analytical skills
- Excellent attention to details
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to follow verbal or written instructions
- Concentrate on task/details
- Examine and observe details
High School Diploma or Equivalent(Required)
While we appreciate and value our staffing partners, we do not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. Quest will not be responsible for paying agency fees for any individual as to whom an agency has sent an unsolicited resume.
Quest Diagnostics is an equal employment opportunity employer. Our policy is to recruit, hire and promote qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by state or local law. Quest Diagnostics observes minimum age requirements established by federal, state and/or local laws, and will ask an applicant for verification when deemed necessary.